LIVE COACHING COURSE: 5 Weeks to Body Love (pre-launch)
“tireless work in helping people to improve their relationship with their own bodies and helping them with any issues they may have around food. Too many people are struggling and suffering by the unrealistic expectations placed on them by society and the advertising industry to be a certain size and shape. With Nutriri, Helen is offering a healthy alternative to diet clubs”Endorsement during National Diversity Award nomination
Each FIVE week LIVE course will have a limited intake, to maintain the safe and nurturing space that we’ll create for you. The coaching space will be tailored to the needs of the group whilst covering the programme we’ve created from our three years of research.
Latest: we are so excited to announce that very soon we shall be an app! To hold the welcoming and nurturing space we work in, we are delighted to be creating a ‘safe space’ mobile app for you. Be sure to register for updates.
After 3 decades of yo-yo dieting – nutriri.org’s founder decided to open a weekly group; to be more compassionate than slimming clubs – as soon as we opened our doors, we were approached by lower and higher weight people asking for help with their ‘food chaos’ and body dissatisfaction – this opened our eyes to the high demand for a non-clinical service like ours.
Diets, with their 95% ‘failure’ rates keep us returning by making us feel less than. Be thinner, be fitter, change! leaving us feeling that happiness isn’t ours until we achieve that change!
Nutriri* is curated to be the opposite – as a beyond profit social enterprise – showing you how to find food ease, body ease and be happy now! Self care through Self love – not guilt and shame.
The activist in us knows it’s time to join the dots up – between the £15 billion annual cost of eating disorders and the £500 million we spend in the UK to stand on scales at weekly clubs.
For the last 3 years we’ve been developing a programme that is
- helping our members reduce the energy spent on controlling food; enabling food ease and ending food chaos!
- helping identify and resolve self-stigma – mindset coaching to be at ease with your body as it is now! (whether you intend to change it or not)
- bringing together diverse bodies – fat & thin – to share and nurture body confidence and non-judgement!
- helping our members to discover their own personalised way of eating and being in the world – we show you the evidence base that proves whilst one food might be healthy for one person, the same food can be unhealthy for another – there is NO ‘one diet fits all’ belief to be found at nutriri.org
- Nutriri.org is a HAES® Expert – Health At Every Size teaches us to embrace all bodies as worthy of care and believes that people who are confident and happy (whatever their size) are more likely to make the kind of decisions that lead to long term health, as compared to those coming from a place of self-loathing and body dissatisfaction.
The LIVE course is delivered online – we’ve been running offline coaching groups, workshops and one to one’s – as a not-for-profit social enterprise – for almost three years! You can find some feedback on those here.
On the interactive 5 week course, you will be…
- Learning to love the skin that you’re in – being happy now! Whether you intend to change weight, or not.
- Discovering a Mindful – Conscious – Intuitive Eating practice; the evidence base and why it’s been proven to naturally return us to moderation and joy – a.k.a. Food ease.
- Uncovering how we experience stigma & judgement and how to increase self compassion to re-discover your own body love.
- Understanding a (self) coaching practice that leads to innate wellbeing.
- secure knowing that your course fee is refundable at any point – if you have found little or no value.
Our courses are taken by ALL bodies – regardless of intentions to change weight or not – in other words we have members who aim to gain weight, lose weight or simply lose the whole fear they’ve been carrying around weight change.
Nutriri.org has big plans! we have a growing group of nurturers who are training to open up weekly groups nationally and, we hope in time, internationally. Some of these future group leaders will also take part in our live course; maybe your participation will lead to becoming a weekly group leader where you live?!
Although nutriri.org got going from a personal ‘lived experience’ of body dissatisfaction, GREAT inspiration continues to flow from the insights of many – YOU can feel it too right?
I think a short role call/name drop is in order… (take a minute to check out these awesome humans who put themselves ‘out there’ to help others)
- Amy Pence-Brown Amy wore her bikini and blindfold and invited passers by to write on her body – fills us with joy!
- Harnham Kaur The Bearded Dame who was so emotionally insightful around ‘forgiveness’ when i saw her speak at BodyKind Festival
- Megan Jayne Crabbe a.k.a BodyPosiPanda who works tirelessly to instil #bopo through her massive insta following and down to earth blogging on the amazing platform that is The UnEdit
- John Savoia a pretty new follow; a cause expressive photographer making our heart smile.
- You – during this course, I hope you (re)discover that we are always learning, always hopeful to be inspired by what comes next…
So you might have picked up here that nutriri.org is a not-for-profit ?? So what! Is a…
a #socent is a mission lead business who prize social impact/benefit over profit – in other words – our passion is to change dietland (with our first of it’s kind weekly group) but plan a solid business case to make it pay for itself – re-investing our profits to reach and help more people. We’ve just been given a place on a prestigious business accelerator and plan to use the time there to launch a crowdfunder campaign – which ultimately will make all of our customers and group leaders committed stakeholders – watch this space!
Okay…. back to you… what will the LIVE course ‘look and feel like’?
- An initial 30 minute 1 to 1 via skype/facetime/zoom (these inevitably go past 30 minutes btw!) to check the course is a good fit.
- 5 weekly scheduled ‘closed group’ coaching calls (between 60-90 minutes) best to catch LIVE but a recording will be available too.
- Printables for you to access, print and keep to log insights and progress – to body love! Obvs!
- Access to nutriri.org’s growing network of resources and ongoing support within our own community.
- Completely bespoke coaching to fit YOU! Not a course written for the faceless masses… witness nurturing in a safe space that we create together.
For the first 50 participants we have an introductory rate of £50 for the whole 5 weeks – this also includes ongoing access to a dedicated ‘safe space’ community group.
We expect all of our 50 introductory places to sell out SOON – you can secure your £50 place here.
There’s no commitment by signing up for the next launch dates, and we won’t be spammy with our emails. Look forward to meeting you on the 5 Weeks to Body Love programme soon.